Circus Day Camp 2017
Monday - Friday 7/17 - 7/21 9:00am to 3:30pm
Monday - Friday 7/24 - 7/28 9:00am to 3:30pm
Monday - Friday 8/7 - 8/11 9:00am to 3:30pm
Monday - Friday 8/14 - 8/18 9:00am to 3:30pm
Note: Minimum signup of 14 campers per camp week for camp to operate.
We will confirm.
Circus Camp - $350
Circus Camp (2 Siblings $50 Discount) - $650
Circus Camp (3 Siblings $150 Discount) - $900
Two Weeks - $650
Both Weeks (2 Siblings $200 Discount) - $1,200
Both Weeks (3 Siblings $450 Discount) - $1,650
Aftercare - $25 (per day)
Aftercare - $100 (5 days)
Ages 6 - 14. Sibling and 2nd week discounts available.
After Care available 3:30 to 5:00 for $25 a day
Let your child experience the circus arts! Daily circus activities designed to build confidence, friendships and trust. Your child will explore a variety of artistic skills from challenging acts to show makeup and costuming. Enjoy watching their excitement as they perform for you in the "American Acrobrats" showcase on Friday (last day of their camp week).
We need a minimum of 10 sign ups per week to run the camps.
Maximum sign-ups would cap at 25 with a ratio of 5 children per trainer/staff member.
our child will receive professional level instruction. Our number one goal is for your child to have lots of fun and to create wonderful memories in a safe and positive environment. Parents will be treated to a show on Friday performed by your children.
What your child gets to experience!
Quality instruction in the following areas:
- Ariel Ribbon
- Arial Hammock
- Single Trapeze
- Basic Tumbling
- Acro Pyramids
- Hand Balancing Skills
- Rola- Bolla (balancing board on the cylinder)
- Hula hoop
- Rhythmic Ribbon
- Risley (human foot juggling)
- Stretching and flexibility
And many more.
(All aerial will be low to the ground except web/rope which has a safety loop)
Your child will be performing for you and your family and friends on Friday at 3:30 (No extra charge.)
Your camper will participate in fun and creative circus related mini-workshop that will include:
- Circus Make Up (different approaches for different ages)
- Circus related crafts
- Basic dance and choreography skills for stage presence
- Circus story time
- Guest performers
- Circus movie “ Big Top Pee Wee" (featuring Karen Castle as the stunt/circus double for the main actress)
- Costume decorating.
What to bring!
1. Appropriate workout attire for circus
2. Sack lunch
3. Water bottle
4. Girls: Colorful leotard or colorful unitard with colorful lycra shorts. Boys: Black tights like bike shorts but cotton lycra is best for summer heat. Any bright color t-shirt.
*Note - Unitards, tights and t-shirts will be decorated for the show on Friday.